Rental Car Leads - 1st and 2nd Shift
Managed Labor Solutions (MLS) is the leader and one of the largest providers of outsourcing solutions to major companies throughout the country. As a company, MLS has been able to continue to grow adding new business while also adding new career opportunities for current employees and potential candidates! MLS focuses on non-core but critical activities to successfully enhance our clients profitability and improve productivity. Be part of our winning team and #driveryoursuccess along the way!!
MLS is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Lead for a fast-paced environment in the auto cleaning services industry for our location in Detroit. This is a great opportunity with advancement possibilities for demonstrated leaders who believe in providing top notch service in a safe and fun work environment. Qualified candidates will have prior management and leadership experience in a rental car or other fast paced, similar work environment. You will be the leader to coach and motivate your team to increase operational efficiency and deliver customer satisfaction.
1st shift: 7am-3:30pm
Pay Rate $12 per hour
- Manage multiple aspects of the daily operations to ensure maximum fleet utilization, customer satisfaction and employee management
- Ability to meet production demands in a very fast paced environment that requires a quick turnaround of vehicles
- Deliver excellent customer service by being professional, courteous and proactive to the customer’s needs
- Manage your team by performing the hiring, interviewing and creating the weekly labor schedule
- Daily tracking of individual employee production and performing employee engagement
- Manage the incentive compensation program to ensure deliverance to all employees achieving the incentive pay production criteria
- Mentoring, redirecting and coaching employees to be compliant with company policies and procedures
- Completing all required reporting in the allotted time frame
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficient
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving history
- Willing to undergo background check